Friday, November 16, 2012

Freaky Friday Fun Night!

Aahhhh!  It is here, the day that makes the other six days of the week pea green with envy.........Friday!  (((cat calls)))  Whoop Whoop!

So what should we do tonight?  Do a little dance?  Maybe we should make a little love?  Oh yeah, we should definitely make a lot of love!

 
We are going to explore Sex Ed 101.  No, I am not going to explain the birds and the bees.  I want you to get back to the basics with your lover - learn what sexual positions they love, what part of sex they hate, what visually excites them, etc.  The best way to do that, is to give them a list of sexual questions that they have to answer honestly.  I just happen to have examples below!  You can save the .jpeg file to your computer, open them with a standard picture viewer program, and then print them as a full size 8 x 10 picture to get the entire thing. 
If you have trouble, drop me an email at hazelstjames@gmail.com and I will send you the Microsoft word file.   I promise to get back to you as quickly as possible.  While you are at it, if you have a topic you think would be worthy of Freaky Friday Fun Night, tell me about it.  Or, if you just want to chat that's fine too!



No comments:

Post a Comment